Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

Well, as many of you  may know, Halloween is probably our favorite holiday for several reasons. We both LOVE haunted houses and painting pumpkins and dressing up funny. Even moreso than that, we like to see everyone else's costumes! Whether it's scary or funny, it's entertaining!
Now, our origonal plan was to go as eachother. I was going to go as Adam or "Dio" and Adam was going to go as me. However, farther into our thoughts, Adam decided he wanted to be Front Row Amy, the infamous Hot and Sexy Brewers fan. I still wanted to go as Dio ;) It was just too easy! Basically, all I had to do was buy a "Muscle shirt" and raid his closet! Adam, on the other hand, had to feminize just a little bit more! Take a look and have yourselves a laugh ;)




Since half of the people downtown had no clue who "Front Row Amy" was, and they knew I was dressed as Adam, they all just assumed Adam was dressed as me anyway and got a huge kick out of it. All in all, 'twas a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment