Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting Started

I guess I'll start off with what we've been up to lately. Adam is working hard-as usual! Summer is pretty busy for him in radio with remotes and "Rock Stops" and all that jazz. He really enjoys what he does and he's very good at it. When he's not working, he's been enjoying the summer weather. He's done a lot of kayaking and fishing and TONS of running of course.
I have been really enjoying my new job. I'm now the "Daycare Manager" at Doggie Business in Holmen and we're growing strong! I spend most of my days in the back with the daycare and boarding dogs. My days consist mainly of K9 supervision and interaction and of course cleaning, feeding, customer service, etc. My dogs come to work with me usually 1 day per week...however I usually prefer them to go to the other daycare (the one I used to work for) because when they come to work with mom, they drive me nuts! They tend to be more posessive and protective of me while I'm working with all those other dogs, so sometimes they're better off playing elsewhere :-P
Adam and I have been talking about moving. We love our apartment, and the location works for both of us seeing as how our commutes are in opposite directions. However, we'd really like to get a place with a yard for our dogs. I started looking at rental houses, and the more I saw, the more I realized that we'd be better off buying! Nothing is for sure yet, but we'll continue our discussions of the possibilities of movin' on up.
We hope to make one more trip to the Verona Dog Park before summer is over. It's a beautiful 160acre dog park! All fenced in and absolutely beautiful! If we don't make it this fall, who says you can't go when it's snowy?! The dogs will love it either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment